Sources said that the Saudi diplomatic mission was unhappy with the rector over his “liberal policies”, particularly when it came to accommodating members of the Shia community. “During the recent cultural week held at the university, the Saudi embassy asked the rector to not invite the Iranian ambassador and his wife to the event, but the rector refused to comply,” the source added.
I have one simple question for the Saudi government: How about you mind your own business?
- mercuryvenusearthmars likes this
- cool-whatever reblogged this from mehreenkasana
- afraid-to-run likes this
- hopelessdreamer likes this
- yonagappad reblogged this from mehreenkasana
- cool-whatever likes this
- invest2innovate reblogged this from mehreenkasana
- theamericanbear likes this
- djalykhan likes this
- azaadi likes this
- bagelbitesofficial likes this
- fuckyeahsouthasia reblogged this from mehreenkasana
- mehreenkasana posted this